Welcome to Nottingham Trent University
Registering with a doctor may not be a priority when moving to university. However it is important to register with a practice in Nottingham. This is due to a multitude of reason such as:
- if you are ill and need to see a doctor urgently
- to manage your ongoing care if you have a long term condition such as asthma
- to issue repeat prescriptions for medication
General practitioners are the first point of contact for NHS patients. To be able to register you must:
- Be registered for a minimum of six months tuition on a university course
- Be resident within the area covered by the Health Centre
You can register by completing our Registration form and health questionnaire then handing them into our reception.
The Student Health Centre offers a variety of services to make sure you are fit and healthy throughout your time here at Nottingham Trent University. There are also many services in Nottingham specifically for NTU students click here to view them.
Please visit our 'services for students' section to view services available specifically to NTU students.