WELCOME TO RADFORD MEDICAL PRACTICE
We are situated in the heart of Nottingham, working from two sites, Radford Health Centre and also the Student Health Centre for Nottingham Trent University.
Our mission is to provide the highest level of health care possible to our whole patient population, ensuring that care is specific to individual needs, that patients are all treated equally, with dignity and respect by a suitably skilled, motivated team.
Our website is full of useful information about ourselves and other health related topics, please take the time to browse our site. If we have not answered any of your queries on here please do not hesitate to contact the surgery where a member of our team will be more than happy to help.
Welcome to Nottingham Trent University
Registering with a doctor may not be a priority when moving to university. However it is important to register with a practice in Nottingham. This is due to a multitude of reason such as:
- if you are ill and need to see a doctor urgently
- to manage your ongoing care if you have a long term condition such as asthma
- to issue repeat prescriptions for medication
General practitioners are the first point of contact for NHS patients. To be able to register you must:
- Be registered for a minimum of six months tuition on a university course
- Be resident within the area covered by the Health Centre
Download CQC Report Download CQC Report
(Site updated 30/08/2016)